Rental Management Services
Beginning the process of renting out your own condo can be daunting and exhausting. However, when you partner with Beach Vacations, we take away all of the stress that accompanies handling the technical, financial, and marketing decisions. Our dedicated departments can take care of everything from making sure your rental is advertised appropriately online to ensuring that your property is maintained and kept clean for all visitors.
If you're an owner of a Myrtle Beach Resort property, congratulations! You have access to the premier resort in the Myrtle Beach / Surfside Beach area, and the Myrtle Beach Resort condos are some of the finest residences along the Grand Strand. However, with your busy schedule, managing your unit can be a stressful undertaking. Your rental property at Myrtle Beach Resort should be a place to relax, not a source of anxiety. Take that stress out of the equation by letting us do the heavy lifting!
"Exceptional service that all property owners desire. I can't thank you enough."
- M. Strite, Lancaster, PA
For more than 25 years, Beach Vacations has effectively managed over 1,000 rental units, and it is our ultimate goal to maintain our role as an industry leader in the Myrtle Beach area. In order to best serve the needs of our homeowners, we are pleased to provide you with direct and immediate assistance and attention whenever a question or concern arises. Furthermore, we strive to deliver outstanding results through our aggressive marketing campaigns and advertisement strategies.
When you partner with Beach Vacations, you can expect to receive all of the following homeowner rental management services:
- Complete-service central office, which provides customer service and support, with extended hours during peak season.
- Quick and detailed response to homeowner issues regarding the property.
- Impeccable maintenance of property owner records by our corporate accounting department.
- Centralized housekeeping and maintenance departments who work to make sure the unit maintains a standard of cleanliness and functionality.
- Updated computer system, which gives owners the option of monitoring their unit’s bookings 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Integrated property management systems, web pages, and aggressive marketing techniques to ensure your unit receives the most online and print exposure possible.
- Properties are prominently featured by the industry’s esteemed travel brands including Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Priceline, as well as owner-direct sites like VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey.