Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
As a property owner, the last thing you want to face is the need for repairs in your unit. When you work with Myrtle Beach Resort by Beach Vacations, issues that arise in your unit will be taken care of by our skilled and experienced Maintenance Department of professionals. Ready and available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, our maintenance team knows what it takes to get the job done, no matter how small or large the problem.
Working full-time and on-site daily, the Maintenance Department of Myrtle Beach Resort can handle anything, from tiny fixes like replacing light bulbs to dealing with unit emergencies like flooding. In the event that our staff cannot address the issue directly, they will work diligently with local vendors and service providers in order to solve the problem in the quickest and most efficient manner. To keep up with any work completed in your unit, our maintenance staff utilizes a computerized work order system, which allows them to conveniently track the services provided in your condo.
The Maintenance Department is happy to assist you in the event that any type of repair or functionality issue arises in your unit. Our range of services includes:
- Completion of monthly or routine procedures including HVAC checks, filter changes, light bulb changes, water line tests, dryer vent cleaning and mold inspections.
- General plumbing repairs to sinks, showers, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals.
- General electrical repairs including wiring work and lighting upgrades.
- Professional-quality painting of interior and exterior areas to directed specifications.
- Installation and repair of laminate flooring, tile and carpet.
- Installation of items throughout your unit including bath and kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and large appliances.
- Carpentry work including the installation and repair of doors, windows, shutters, trim and deck areas.
- Pressure washing of deck/patio areas, walkways and unit exterior.
- Positive relationships with area contractors for all other services or repairs needed.