Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Myrtle Beach Resort Vacations
View frequently asked questions here about the Myrtle Beach Resort and Beach Vacations. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to call us today!
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled during the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable if reservation is canceled inside of the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates (as noted below).
- Stay dates from NOW - March 25, 2021: Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- Stay dates from March 26, 2021 forward: Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
How do I access WiFi?
WiFi at Myrtle Beach Resort is free and automatic. No password or username is required.
Where can I take trash?
At Myrtle Beach Resort trash cans are located near the elevators in the A & B buildings. In the Renaissance Tower there is a trash chute near the elevators.
How do I receive more towels/washcloths?
Beyond an initial setup of towels and washcloths we do not guarantee replenishments. There is coin-operated laundry on the grounds of Myrtle Beach Resort available to all guests.
What toiletries are provided?
Each kitchen in our Myrtle Beach Resort condos will have a roll of paper towels, one dish cloth, one dish towel, one complimentary pack of coffee and two packs of dishwasher detergent. Each bathroom will get a roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of soap and 1 bottle each of shampoo and lotion.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large number of units our staff must prepare, we cannot guarantee the ability to restock toiletries. For an additional fee, daily housekeeping service is available (contact office for details). Several area grocery stores are within a short drive of Myrtle Beach Resort, and it's recommended to purchase replenishments from there.
Are these units pet friendly?
Our units at Myrtle Beach Resort do not allow pets.
Are motorcycles/trailers/recreational vehicles permitted?
Motorcycle and trailer parking is permitted at Myrtle Beach Resort in approved areas.
Are these units non-smoking?
All Myrtle Beach Resort units are non-smoking.
Where are the area pools?
An area map of Myrtle Beach Resort will be provided with your welcome pack, and pools will be indicated on there.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver. Damage done over the coverage offered by the waiver will result in charges to the credit card kept on file.
What if I decline the damage waiver fee?
We will require a $100 (6 nights or less stay) or $250 (7+ nights) security deposit at time of booking. This does not go towards your balance, but does reserve your rental and will be refunded within 7 days of check-out provided there is no damage to the unit.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
For emergency maintenance situations (ex: large water leak, heating or A/C failure, electrical failure, non-secure entry) guests should contact our night service at 843-497-3420. Non-emergency issues should be reported during normal office hours.
What is your do not disturb policy?
Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign remains on your door for an extended period-of-time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.